• Shipping: FedEx "Overnight" shipping is FREE to continental US addresses!
Shipping to AK, HI, PR: $40.
All international shipping is $75 for FedEx International Priority.
• Service: If you would like to have the experts handle the service or repair of your timepiece, our Certified CW21 Watchmaker will be happy to help you. Please give us a call or email Mike@LeeBrant.com for more information.
• CW21™ – Certified Watchmaker of the 21st Century: LeeBrant Watch Co. only staffs watchmakers who have achieved this prestigious designation of achievement and training. Other sellers of pre-owned Swiss watches simply do not have the same level of excellence designated by the AWCI, the American Watchmakers-Clockmakers Institute. Examinations are assessed—and designations are awarded—by the AWCI Board of Examiners for your assurance of excellence in service, restoration, repair, and maintenance of all our timepieces.
• LeeBrant's Exclusive 2-Year Limited Warranty: At LeeBrant Watch Co., we believe in extraordinary value for the dollar, offering 100% authentic watches at a price that is far below retail. Part of that extraordinary value is that each watch we sell is covered by the LeeBrant Watch Co. 2-Year Limited Warranty, giving you peace of mind. If your watch fails as a result of a manufacturer's defect at any time during the warranty period, LeeBrant will happily repair or replace the watch at no cost to you.
Some things are not covered by the LeeBrant Watch Co. Warranty. These are the same things that are generally not covered by the manufacturer's warranty when the watch was new:
- Signs of regular wear
- External damage from wear to the watch case, crystal, bracelet, bezel, screws, crown and stem, or clasp
- Damage caused by outside force to the watch or improper use, including any consequential or incidental damage
- Loss of stones on jeweled watches
- Crowns must be screwed down to ensure the case is water resistant. Water damage is not covered by the LeeBrant Warranty unless the LeeBrant Watch Co. Service & Repair Center deems the water resistance defective.
- Damage to a watch that is used beyond your watch's water-resistance rating
- Third-party modifications or repair attempts of any kind voids the LeeBrant Warranty
• Returns: LeeBrant Watch Co. wants every client to be thrilled with their watch, every time. We also understand that a fine Swiss watch, even at our discounted prices, is a significant investment, and a timepiece that can last for generations. Therefore, to be completely sure that you are satisfied with your watch, we offer a money-back guarantee with every watch we sell. If you aren't happy with your watch, for any reason, we are happy to take it back as a return. Just let us know within 14 days of your purchase, and send it back to us in the same condition you received it, and we will issue a refund.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Before shipping your item, contact us by sending an email to Mike@LeeBrant.com requesting an RA#. We will provide the RA#, and you must include it on the outside of your package.
• Refunds (if applicable): Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or PayPal account. If your original payment was by Bank Wire, your refund will be by check. The amount of your refund will be your purchase price, minus a 3% restocking fee, minus $40 to cover our original shipping to you. We only reluctantly deduct the restocking fee and shipping charge to put ourselves back in the position we were in before you made your purchase. We do not gain anything from the 3% restocking fee. If the original payment was by bank wire, then we will waive the restocking fee.
If you are outside the US, the above policies still apply, but your original $75 shipping fees will be deducted, rather than the $40.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Mike@LeeBrant.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Since we have never run a sale, we don't run into this very often, but hey, just in case.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We will be happy, within the return period, to exchange an item, given that all the other conditions of a refund also still apply. Send us an email at Mike@LeeBrant.com and send your item to:
1050 Crown Pointe Pkwy Suite 500
Dunwoody, Georgia USA 30338
To return your product, you should ship your product to:
1050 Crown Pointe Pkwy Suite 500
Dunwoody, Georgia USA 30338
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
• Payments: We take PayPal, Credit Cards, and Bank Wire. The credit cards we accept include American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Discover, Diner's Club, and JCB.
• Pictures: All the pictures of the watches listed here are pictures we recently took of the actual watch that you will receive.
• Trades: We are very happy to either buy your watch outright, or to take it as a trade. Please click on the "Sell or Trade your Watch" tab for more information.